The primary function of commercial construction laborers is to assist the contractor with a Class-A commercial construction project.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Removal of wallboard, carpet, tile, fixtures, cabinetry, ductwork, metal studs, cables
• Transport materials and debris to proper receptacles
• Maintain a clean working environment
Applicants must be able to
• Work a full 8-10 hour shift during first shift
• Work some weekends work within a flexible schedule
• Arrive before 7am start time
• Lift approximately 35-40 lbs.
• Work within federal, state and local regulations
• Legally work within the United States
|Job Category||General Laborer|